21st International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability 25th September 2020
- Further attendee’s overall knowledge and understanding of current research and practice in healthcare of older people in core and difficult areas
- Improve attendee’s skills in the treatment and care of older people
- Inspire attendees to achieve personnel excellence in healthcare of older people
- Take away new activities and ideas to progress their workplace’s services
Who should attend:
The meeting will be of benefit to all healthcare professionals involved in falls and mobility medicine, geriatric medicine and healthcare of older people:
- Consultants and Professors of Geriatric Medicine
- Specialty Doctors
- Specialist Registrars (StRs) in Geriatric Medicine and related specialties
- Nurse Consultants, Nurse Specialists and Advanced Nurse Practitioners
- GPs and GP Trainees
- Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Allied Health Professionals
- Researchers into ageing and age-related conditions
- Core Medical Trainees and Foundation Year Doctors
- Medical Students
Recordings of the presentations will be accessible post-event.
There will be access to 5 hours of CPD content.
Abstract submissions are still being accepted for virtual presentation (deadline 14th August 2020).
Updates will follow on our events registration page, Twitter via @GeriSoc #BGSConf and in upcoming e-Bulletins.
More information can be found for this event on the website
From the Blog
Sit Up, Get Dressed and Keep Moving! University Hospital of North Midlands (UHNM) and the British Geriatrics Society
The Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) NSW Falls Prevention Program has a range of resources to support professionals in the prevention of falls in a range of settings