NSW Health staff members, please register via My Health Learning using the code: 494132355 or via SNSWLHD Rural Falls Forum 2023
External registrations – Please head over to the Eventbrite registration page (Link to the right –>)
The NSW Fall Prevention & Healthy Ageing Network Rural Forum provides a fantastic opportunity to come together and learn about the latest in fall prevention and healthy ageing.
The aim is to inspire and motivate care staff to provide high-quality, evidenced-based care with a focus on strategies to reduce risk & harm from falls.
The program will include:
- Presentations from keynote speakers
- Fall Prevention initiative updates from SNSWLHD
- Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) Older Persons’ Patient Safety Program
- Consumer perspectives
Who should attend:
Clinicians, Managers, Private Healthcare Providers, Community Exercise Program Providers and Residential Aged Care Providers.
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Prof Stephen Lord, Director, Falls, Balance and Injury Research Centre (FBIRC), NeuRA
- Prof Kim Delbaere, Senior Principal Research Scientist, Director Innovation & Translation, FBIRC NeuRA
- Ms Lorraine Lovitt, Older Person’s Patient Safety Program, Clinical Excellence Commission
Full Program: TBA